What is Office 365?
Microsoft Office 365 delivers the power of cloud productivity to businesses of all sizes, helping to save time and money and free up valuable resources. Furthermore, Office 365 brings cloud versions of Microsoft’s trusted communications and collaboration software together with its familiar Office Professional Plus desktop suite. Office 365 is designed to help meet IT needs for robust security while offering 24/7 reliability and user productivity.
Key Office 365 Benefits
- Anywhere-access to email, documents, contacts, and calendars on nearly any device.
- Work seamlessly with Microsoft Office and other programs that users already count on daily.
- Business-class features including IT-level phone support, guaranteed 99.9% up time, Geo-redundancy and disaster recovery.
- Flexible pay-as-you-go pricing options for all or part of an organisation.
- On-board messaging.
Privacy, Security, and Compliance
Microsoft recognizes that privacy is a critical element of a highly secure computing experience. Customers have high expectations about how Microsoft collects, uses and stores their data. As a result, Microsoft commits significant resources and offers transparency and disclosure of our privacy practices through publicly available documents. Stay current on Office 365 Trust Center.
With Exchange Online you will get:
- 50 GB mailbox.
- Outlook and an Outlook Web app.
- Premium antivirus/anti-spam.
- Shared calendars, contacts, and tasks.
- Email, calendar, contacts on mobile devices including Windows Phone, BlackBerry, iOS, and Android.
- Data loss prevention.
- Advanced archiving and compliance capabilities.
- Share important documents, insights
and status with colleagues.
- Keep teams in sync and manage essential projects.
- Find important documents and people easily.
- Stay up-to-date with company information.
- 10 GB per tenant + 500 MB per user.
Office 365 ProPlus
- Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote delivered as a cloud service.
- Full application experiences your customers are familiar with.
- Use Enterprise Agreement (EA) to transition.
- Runs without an Internet connection.
- Scale deployment and use existing tools.
- Can host data on-premises or in the Cloud.
- Control software updates.
Onedrive for Business
- 1 TB per person extra storage as part of an Office 365 subscription and desktop syncing.
- Mobile access.
- Create/edit Office documents in a browser.
- Real-time co-authoring on Office documents.
- Provides a consistent, single client experience for presence, instant messaging, voice, video, and a great meeting experience.
- Enables instant messaging (IM) and voice calling with millions of people around the world who use Skype.
- Yammer is a secure, private social network for companies.
- Empowers easier collaboration, faster decision-making, and team self-organisation.
- Create professional diagrams quickly with updated shapes, new formatting options, and tools.
- Link diagrams to dynamic data, making complex data understandable at a glance.
- Work on diagrams in parallel, add comments to the shapes from the browser or the client.
- Enterprise-grade reliability and zero up-front infrastructure costs.
- Add teams and projects within minutes with a web-based portal.
- Glean insight about your portfolio with the new point and click reporting capabilities.
- Stream Project Pro for Office 365 directly from the web.
Office 365 for Home and Business – Exchange Online
Office 365 for Home and Business – Exchange Online is our most popular product.
For more information or to purchase any of our Microsoft® products, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.